D+AS Show Guide
The D+AS Show Guide is an annual publication that helps exhibitors maximize their investment in Expo and Fencetech.
We know that exhibitors may spend $100,000 or more to reach only 2,000 dealers who attend the show. With D+AS Show Guide, exhibitors can maximize their show investment by spending as little as $1,700 to reach the 18,000 dealers on our mailing list, the industry’s largest list.
In the D+AS Show Guide, advertisers who are DASMA members receive a full-page full-color ad plus a full page of editorial coverage of their Expo and/or Fencetech booth, all for only $1,700. Non-DASMA members will receive the same coverage for $1950.
- Unique Size. The D+AS Show Guide’s distinctive and handy smaller size (5-1/2” x 8-1/2”) differentiates it as a new and special publication.
- Unique Content. Its content focuses entirely on Expo exhibitor displays. An exhibitor’s ad appears on one side of a page opening, while the other side contains our coverage of that exhibitor’s booth such as photo(s) and the featured products displayed.
- Devoted to Advertisers. The Show Guide covers the exhibits of advertisers only. If you don’t advertise, your exhibit will not be covered.
- Timely Mailing. The show guide will be distributed as soon as possible after Expo concludes.
- Easy Ad Specs and Rates: To simplify advertising, all ads are full-page ads (5-1/2” x 8-1/2”), bleeds are free, and you can buy one of three packages. See below.
Ad Rates & Specifications
1 Full-page ad + 1 Full page of editorial
1+1 plus a premium position ad
2 Full-page ads + 2 full pages of editorial
*Only two Premium Position Packages are available: one that includes the back-cover ad and one that includes the inside front-cover ad. These two packages are available on a first-signed, first-served basis.
Choose One of Three Easy Packages.
- 1+1 Package: Buy a full-page ad and get one full page of editorial free.
2+2: Buy two full-page ads and get two full pages of editorial free.
DASMA Member Rate: $3,100
Non-DASMA Member Rate: $3,600
- Premium Position Package 1: You get either the back cover or the inside front cover.
DASMA Member Rate: $1,700
Non-Member Rate: $1,950
- Premium Position Package: You get 1+1 package plus one of the two premium positions. These two positions will be grantedona first-signed, first-served basis.
DASMA Member Rate: $2,900
Non-DASMA Member Rate: $3,300
Key details about the D+AS Show Guide:
- Eligibility: To be included in this unique publication, you must be an exhibitor at the 2021 International Door Association Expo or American Fence Association Fencetech.
- Devoted to Advertisers: The show guide covers the exhibits of advertisers only. If you don’t advertise, your exhibit will not be covered.
- Unique Content: Its content focuses entirely on Expo/Fencetech exhibitor displays. An exhibitor’s ad appears on one side of a page opening, while the other side contains our coverage of that exhibitor’s booth such as photo(s) and the featured products displayed.
- Timely Mailing: The show guide will be distributed as soon as possible after
- Unique Size: Its distinctive and handy smaller size (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″) differentiates it as a new and special publication.
- Easy Ad Specs and Rates: To simplify advertising, all ads are full-page ads
(5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″), bleeds are free, and you can buy one of three packages.
- Questionnaire: To help us draft the editorial portion of your content, all show guide advertisers will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire.
Ad Submission Deadline
Due to the tight publication schedule, all commitment contracts, ads, and company questionnaires are due February 1, 2021 for Fencetech exhibitors and April 1, 2021 for Expo Exhibitors.
No advertisement that contains price information will be accepted. The editor and publisher reserve the right to reject any advertising material that does not uphold the dignity of this professional journal or the industry it represents. Advertising that simulates editorial content must carry the word “Advertisement” in 8 pt. or larger type.
Explore Past Issues
DASMA is offering all Expo and Fenctech exhibitors the opportunity to participate and advertise in our unique D+AS Show Guide.